Model Spotlight: Bella Hadid


     The Hadid girls have become not just only very successful models, but fashion icons. They are looked up to by so many young people by who they are and their amazing fashion sense!

     Bella Hadid, 20, is an IMG model and in 2016 the industry voted her as "Model of the Year". She attended Parsons School of Design and studied photography, later on is when she signed with IMG. She has walked for many big name designers like Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, etc. She has also made an appearance on many covers of magazines like Love Magazine, Vogue Australia, Unconditional Magazine, Jalouse Magazine, etc.

     She is a fashion inspiration to me because she loves to be bold with her clothing but at the same time she loves to wear casual outfits, which is how I balance my wardrobe! I love to see when she posts on social media some outfits that I would not think about putting together and actually seeing it on her motivates me to try it myself!

     So here (bottom of page) is a picture of Bella wearing a casual comfy outfit on a busy day out in NYC. I put together this collage of clothes similar to what she is wearing so if you have something similar to what she is wearing in your closet, or not, you can try it out!

     Let me know what models inspire your fashion choices!
                                                                                                                          The Fashion Corner
                     
                                                                                                                                         Love, T💙

Comments

Popular Posts